S3 ninja emulates the S3 API for development and testing purposes.
- Download the release as ZIP file.
- Unzip into your favorite directory.
- To change the configuration create a file instance.conf in the root directory and adapt the
of the configuration can be found in app/application.conf - Do not modify this file, as it will
overridden with the next patch.
- Start the ninja using sirius.sh start (on any UNIX platform with java in the PATH) or
java IPL to start it manually
- Navigate to http://localhost:9444 - or the port you set with http.port in the config.
- Run S3 API-Calls against http://localhost:9444/s3 (e.g. http://localhost:9444/s3/test-bucket/test-object)
- Use sirius.sh stop or java -Dkill=true -Dport=9191 IPL to terminate the server
Currently the ninja supports only object methods: GET, PUT, HEAD, DELETE. ACLs are also ignored but for
buckets, the given Authorization hash is verified using the credentials shown on the page.
The MIT License (MIT)
Copyright (c) 2015 scireum GmbH
Permission is hereby granted, free of charge, to any person obtaining a copy of
this software and associated documentation files (the "Software"), to deal in
the Software without restriction, including without limitation the rights to
use, copy, modify, merge, publish, distribute, sublicense, and/or sell copies of
the Software, and to permit persons to whom the Software is furnished to do so,
subject to the following conditions:
The above copyright notice and this permission notice shall be included in all
copies or substantial portions of the Software.
THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR
IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS
FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR
COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER
IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN
CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.